These animal designs are crocheted in Toft luxury super soft DK weight 100% British wool yarn.
In stock (can be backordered)
Make your own mini Shepherd with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Based on Edward’s Doll Emporium book, this mini Shepherd is a fantastic choice for a Christmas crochet project. Perfect for nativity scene’s or as a Christmas decoration around the home, mini Shepherd is a wonderful choice for a traditional Christmas.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft British wool in DK Cream, 25g in DK Camel, 50g in DK Fudge
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your doll
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.